Friday, July 26, 2013

Twitter this!

 I'm jumping into Twitter.  I can assure you that I will not be following Amanda Bynes (although I was a huge fan of her at one point, so sad!).  I know Twitter has been around for a long time.  I'm not that old.  I just didn't care :)

My friend Kate started connecting with other professional development coaches and was raving about how much easier it is than group emails and such.  She is planning to share the fun and teach teachers in our district how to use it more effectively as a learning community next month.  I'll be there as a host for the 2-day Literacy Institute.  (If you are in Michigan, there is still room!)  In fact, here is Kate's Tweet about it:
Maybe I'll see you there!

If you'd like to follow me, you can click on the sidebar link to the right.  I promise.... only educational posts :)


1 comment:

  1. I have a twitter account, mainly to be able to complete give-a-ways! I guess I don't get the point, isn't it just like Facebook status'? Maybe I should look into it more.

    I am headed back into first grade this coming school year and I am very excited! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog! I am currently doing a give-a-way!

    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete