Friday, June 14, 2013

It's Officially Summer!

I'm not a napper, but this girl came home from cleaning and packing up her classroom and laid right down on the couch.  Seriously.  Has my ever couch felt SO COMFORTABLE?  You all know what the last week is like... especially when the surrounding school districts are done before you are.  (Insert sad face here.)  The kids lost their minds around Monday at 1:30pm.  I'm not sure why that time, exactly.  I just remember looking at the clock and letting out a long sigh.

This is why I didn't post anything for What I'm Reading Wednesday.  I was reading report card comments.  Although I find them exciting and essential to all who see them, I'm pretty sure it's not legal to post.  I will post again next week from my hotel room in Lansing.  I'm working there for three days, checking the state testing reading questions for bias.  I'll chat more about that from my blissfully quiet  lonely hotel room.

It's time to start designing my Erin Condren planner for next year.  My year (in my head) goes from August to July.  The new designs JUST CAME OUT!  I still can't decide.  Anyway, guess who is having a raffle to give away a $50 gift card (just in time!)?


Enter right HERE and wish her a happy 1st year blog- aversary!


Okay, then.  I'm going back to my couch to order in dinner :)  Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment