Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bloglovin'... What?

My mind is full.  Just full.  I have too many balls up in the air to count this summer.  It's all my own doing :)  As a result, I too am jumping to Bloglovin'. 

I'd like to say that I am so tech savvy that I figured out this whole Google Reader leaving thing.  I've been using Feeddly on my phone and it was fine.  Then I started getting a barrage of blog posts about Bloglovin'.  I checked it out.... mostly because I'm afraid of losing all of the blogs that I have been following for the last few years.  The look of Bloglovin' is pretty and visually calm.  Me likes.
Now I need to figure out the button thingy.

Have a blessed Sunday!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele! I switched to Bloglovin' too, I am finally getting used to it & can now say I really like it! I just found your blog, I'm your newest Bloglovin' follower!
    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete