Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What I'm Reading Wednesday is Coming!

I'll be the first to admit that I am a nerd.  Yes, I would rather read a book that hang out in a trendy restaurant or go to a party.  I'm more of a wine on the patio kind of girl.  One of my passions is reading professional development books.  Don't groan.  Without people like me, no one would know what to do for required PD or book clubs.  Like I said, I'm a nerd.

Each Wednesday this summer (and maybe longer if I buy more books!), I will be reviewing PD titles that may just spark your interest.  To be clear, I am not being paid by any of the authors or publishing companies.  I just wanted to share the books that are guiding me and my teaching partners in our practice.

Come back tomorrow to find out about Kathy Wood Ray's About the Authors.

2 comments:

  1. About the Authors is one of my top 10 professional reads!

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I look forward to reading your Wednesday blogs!
    Camille
    An Open Door
    P.S. I LOVE professional books, too!

    ReplyDelete