Saturday, February 16, 2013

New Reading Supports at TPT Store

I've been deep into literacy lately, figuring out the best way to support my students as the grow and develop.  We must partner with parents in order to do this, however most parents don't know where to start or how we teach reading today.  It's so different than how we we taught! 

Last week, snow/ ice days took over Michigan and gave me a bit of time (while watching tween television on Disney with my boys!).  I put together bookmarks, by level, for parents to help their child at home.  it reflects the instruction that we are giving in the classroom.  The content is based on the work of Fountas & Pinnell.  I've gained such knowledge from their book (definitely a must for all teachers!):
Amazon link

Here are my creations... check them out at my Teachers pay Teachers store.




Just click on the link along the side of this page.  Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment