Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and a BIG Sale!

I am thankful for so many things this year!  Both of my boys are healthy and growing into sweet young men (don't tell them I said that!).  My sweet husband continues to support me and my efforts in teaching my little first grade friends.  He really is just the best!

We are spending a long weekend at my brother and sister-in-law's house.  My parents also join us, along with family friends.  It's quite a party with 12 people in one house (plus 2 dogs and 2 guinea pigs).  You would think that we wouldn't need to spend the night..... we only live 5 miles away, but it's our time with family.  I've spent most of the day today on the couch, reading with my little niece.  She's only two, but LOVES her books.
 
I just wanted to stop by and say that I am still here, just crazy busy with work and my family.  I haven't forgotten the blog and have a long list of things to share (including an upcoming writers workshop lab, similar to the readers from last year).
 
There is also a big sale gong on at Teachers Pay Teachers this Monday.  It's time to empty out that cart and wish list! :)

 
All of my items will be listed at 20% off!
Click HERE to visit my store front.
 
You can find more great sellers by checking out the blog lonky party over at Blog Hoppin .
Until next time,
 








3 comments:

  1. I just nominated you for the Liebster Award over at my Clip Art blog!! YAY!!
    http://dotsoffun.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me
    ”Dots” of Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just found your blog and I am your newest follower!
    I have also just nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award.

    Check out my blog by clicking my blog link below to learn more about it!

    Teaching Munchkins

    Enjoy!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. When big sale is about to me, we are cramming to get to the store. Why, because we want to get discounted stuffs that are very essential to us. Thanks for sharing that there will be a huge sale.

    ReplyDelete