Thursday, August 23, 2012

Waiting is the Hardest Part & FREEBIE

I'll be the first one to admit that I tend to be a bit Type-A (my husband and mother would say that is an UNDERSTATEMENT- like my mom referred to me as a pit bull).  I like to be in control and have a plan.  Due to some circumstances in our building, my room isn't ready for me to set up yet.  I shouldn't be concerned because school doesn't start in Michigan until September 4th.  (Before you get jealous- we don't end until June 14th!)  Sure, that's weeks away, but I have 2 boys in baseball and a busy few weeks with family commitments and last minute fun.

So what's a girl to do?  I already spend WAY TO MUCH time trolling blogs.  I can only plot, plan and Pinterest so much.  While in the holding pattern, I've been reworking/ updating some of my yearly forms that I use, and making things for the classroom.  My office space at home is a hot mess at the moment!

I was inspired last night by this post from a sweetie at Sub Hub:

Cllick HERE for post!

I'm more of a flower girl, so I created these for my kiddos:

 
 
I cut out the flowers with my Cricut machine and printed the circles on white paper (I ran out of yellow and couldn't drag my kids to one more store today!).  I have more pencils and a galventized buket at school that I can put these in, once I get back into the room.

Because I'm also a girl who loves a FREEBIE, Here is a template for you!  I left the part for the teacher name blank so you can sign it :)

Click HERE to download a pdf.

Here's to waiting.... and enjoying the last moments of summer!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!!! I LOVE THEM! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Maria

    http://curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! I hope you can get in your room soon! Hang in there!
    Shibahn
    www.landoflearning.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I'm printing these out now. It will be great to have these done before school starts. Thanks for sharing your printable.

    ReplyDelete