Monday, July 16, 2012

Manic Monday Freebie !!!

Here is the 5th installment of the Connect 4 games that I created for short vowel word families.  The rest of the games are available there, too.  I use it as one of the games to compliment Words Their Way.  My kiddos LOVE it.  Best of all, once they know the game, they can play all of them!  You can get it at mt Teachers Pay Teachers store today (and every day!) for FREE!




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out other great FREE items at:
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday




8 comments:

  1. This is really cute! My kiddos LOVE connect 4 games. Thanks!!!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather,
      Thank you! I'm so glad that I could help out. Enjoy!
      -Michele

      Delete
  2. Any hands on games are great...thanks for sharing this one on Manic Monday. I am now your 149th follower :)
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shawna,
      Thanks for following me. I love meeting new friends :)
      -Michele

      Delete
  3. I am loving these Connect 4s! Thanks for sharing!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,
      I'm so glad they can be used by others. Be sure to get all 5 (all free!).
      Blessings,
      Michele

      Delete
  4. This looks awesome! I can't wait to use it this year!
    Shibahn
    landoflearning.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Landry,
      My kids LOVED them last year. They are easy to teach and the game can be used over and over (which I appreciated).
      Have a great summer!
      -Michele

      Delete