Sunday, February 12, 2012

New Week- New Attitude!

I pledge to be joyful this week!  I am committing to have a good attitude despite what others may say or do that chap my bootie may annoy me at times.  I'm thinking that this just may be one of those years where I am to go to Ninevah (I'm doing a study on Jonah right now- go with me here).  Is it an interuption of what I want to do or Divine Intervention.  I want to sulk and pout and tell the world that I am right make my life better by looking at the positive things that take place each day all around me.  I am following my calling and doing what I know to be true and right.

Last week, I brought joy to others by posting "Hey girl..." signs all over the building and on teacher computers.  I think I will start my day tomorrow by looking at those signs and reminding myself that Ryan Gosling appreciates the hard work and planning that I do.  I may just laminate something in the morning just to see him.

For now, I leave you with a linky truth (thanks to Jeannie at Kindergarten Lifestyle).

6 comments:

  1. bwahaha!! Funny!!!

    Thanks for joining my linky party! It's too fun!!
    I am a follower!

    ✿~jeannie~
    ­Kindergarten Lifestyle

    Kindergarten Lifestyle Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Hey Girl idea! I think I am going to use it to make people smile this week! :) I might make my own! Have a good week. Valentine's and 100th Day, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute blog!!!
    I'm your newest follower and I awarded you the Liebster Blog Award....come check it out at 1st GRADE ROCKS !!
    Sheri
    1st GRADE ROCKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great!! Love it! I am a new follower to your blog!


    3rdgradetimesinct.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your honesty about the ups and downs of teaching. I am your newest follower. I hope you are having a better week!

    Misty @
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep. Some days (weeks?!) are like that. Hoping you've had a great week this week!

    And 6th grade math?! I have NO idea!!! Grrrrrrr. . .

    Oh My Little Classity Class

    ReplyDelete