Inspired by Mrs. Tunstall's List, I noticed that there are CLEAR signs that school time is approaching. Here's my list:
10. I went into my classroom to check it out (still in a stack of boxes and furniture).
9. I now check my work email as much as my personal email. You just never know!
8. I've been texting with other teachers about work gossip. I MISS them!
7. I have a "To Do" list with me at all times.
6. I wake up at 5am, wondering if I need to be up or not.
5. I've been reading professional development books in a panic- It's finally hit that I am changing grades.
4. I'm in a mad rush to finish those "summer projects" around the house that I haven't even started.
3. I have a stack of receipts from Lakeshore Learning and a variety of discount stores.
2. I keep hugging my own children because I will miss them soon.
1. I've been to Target 3-4 times each week since they put out the school supplies (not to buy- just to smell the fresh stock!).
You can visit and view more lists at Mrs. Tunstall's blog!
Tunstall's Linky Party